Youtube.com/start - Activate YouTube Service - Youtube.com/activate
Whether it is entertainment, action, or any tutorial videos, one can find pretty much everything on YouTube. But for accessing the YouTube content on any of the devices, one will need to have a user account. For that, you can go to youtube.com/start and get started with the account creation process now.
Using YouTube online-video streaming/sharing service can be quite useful and beneficial for anyone. To start accessing this streaming service, visit tv.youtube.com/start.
Steps Included in the Account Creation Process for YouTube
Creating a YouTube user account is not a complicated task. You can do so by going through the official website via youtube.com/start. Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get started with the account creation process:
- Head over to any web browser on your device.
- Visit the YouTube account creation page through tv.youtube.com/start.
- Next, click the “Sign Up” link and then enter an email address and a password.
- Re-enter the password to proceed and then fill in the username field.
- Select the location where you are currently living and then provide your postal code in the next section.
- Select your gender by clicking on the appropriate option and then go to the birth date field to provide your date of birth.
- Navigate to the Word Verification field and then type the characters given in the colored box.
- And now, click on the option of “Create My Account.” And that’s all one needs to do to create a YouTube user account.
How to Download and Install YouTube?
To download and install the YouTube streaming app on your device, please take a look at the below-given instructions:
- Go to the App Store on an iPhone. And Android device users need to navigate to the Google Play Store app.
- Go to the search bar.
- Enter the name of the app.
- Lastly, tap on the “Install” button. And that’s it.
Activating YouTube on Android and iOS
After downloading the YouTube app, it’s time to activate the service on your device. Here’s how one can do so:
- Open YouTube on your device and then tap the “Sign In” option.
- Enter your username, and then type in your password. And after you are signed in to your account, you should be ready to use the service on your device.
Activation of YouTube on Apple TV
To activate the YouTube streaming service on an Apple TV, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your smart TV and then navigate to the Settings section.
- And now, go to the sign-in option and enter your username and password.
- After you are signed in to your account, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- And next, you will need to get to the YouTube activation page via youtube.com/activate. For this, you can use your computer or Smartphone.
- On the activation page, you will be asked to enter your Google account credentials.
- And now, you can proceed by entering the activation code displayed on your Apple TV screen.
- Click the “Allow Access” option to start using the YouTube streaming service on your Apple TV.
Procedure to Pair YouTube to Smart TV
Follow the mentioned steps to pair YouTube to your smart TV:
- Firstly, launch the YouTube app.
- Navigate to YouTube’s settings menu on your device.
- Under the settings menu, find the “Pair Devices” option and then click on it.
- And now, a pairing code will come up on your smart TV screen.
- Next, you will have to use your computer or Smartphone to navigate to youtube.com/pair.
- Type the activation code shown on your smart TV screen and then select the option of “Add this TV.”